Top Posts · This Month
- 21 Famous Logos with Mind-Blowing Hidden Messages
Here are 21 famous logos with super-insane hidden messages that'll blow your mind!
7,529 views | | posted on April 6, 2011
- Best 101 Entrepreneurship Quotes Ever
101 of the best entrepreneurship quotes around success, failure, leadership, wisdom, humor, money, practicality, and motivation.
3,547 views | | posted on March 25, 2011
- 61 Steps to Becoming a Successful Young Entrepreneur
Follow these 61 steps for the most obstacle-free path to becoming a successful young entrepreneur.
2,498 views | | posted on March 16, 2011
- 9 Essential Elements of an Effective Business Card
I looked through hundreds of cards and read dozens of articles to figure out what to put on a business card.
2,019 views | | posted on October 3, 2011
- How to Write a Mission Statement with Examples
How to write a mission statement and with a few mission statement examples to help guide you through creating your own.
1,782 views | | posted on September 26, 2011
- 51 Interesting Networking Questions for Entrepreneurs
A list of 51 interesting, thought provoking questions to ask entrepreneurs at networking events.
1,781 views | | posted on November 14, 2011
- 25 Fascinating Stories Behind Your Favorite Brand Names
Did you know that Hitler helped found Volkswagen? According to the Hitler Museum, Hitler wanted to create a “people’s car”.
1,532 views | | posted on August 29, 2011
- $80 Hourly Freelance Rate = $14.40 Wage
I bid out freelance jobs at $80 per hour. That seems like a lot, but it’s really half as much as I should be charging.
1,129 views | | posted on May 12, 2011
- How to Send Company Branded Emails through Gmail
Start sending your company branded emails through Gmail in three quick-and-easy steps.
1,092 views | | posted on April 11, 2011
- Search Engine Optimization 101: 9 Basics of Ranking Well
The nine fundamentals of search engine optimization that’ll get you ranking for the long-tail keywords of your dreams.
922 views | | posted on April 13, 2011
- 7 Mighty Leadership Characteristics for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs are natural leaders. But leadership comes easier to some than others.
830 views | | posted on December 21, 2011
- 3 Simple Steps to Pick Perfect Colors for Your Business
Before I started 14 Clicks, I went through this 3-step, scientific process to pick the perfect colors for my brand.
822 views | | posted on April 25, 2011
- How to Properly Publish a WordPress Blog Post
Here are 18 things you should do to every blog post after you write it and before you publish it.
745 views | | posted on May 10, 2011
- How SEO, Social Media and Email Marketing Work Together
Find out how to accrue an incredibly engaged audience for your blog through integrating SEO, social media, and email marketing.
717 views | | posted on October 17, 2011
- 101 Things I Wish I Learned in Business School
101 things I've learned through three years of being an internet entrepreneur that I didn't learn in business school.
666 views | | posted on March 23, 2011
- How to Deal with Angry Customers
A very angry customer email I received last year and how I made him extraordinarily happy.
661 views | | posted on November 23, 2011
- Web Domination: 20 of The World’s Top Internet Entrepreneurs
For the past 8 months, I’ve been talking with 20 of the top internet entrepreneurship minds in the world.
619 views | | posted on July 6, 2012
- 3 Keys to Success for Young Entrepreneurs
When I write, when I speak, and when I teach classes, I start with these three keys to success.
609 views | | posted on December 14, 2011
- 10 High-Powered Executives with $1 Salaries
A list of 10 high-powered executives and CEOs with $1 salaries and the cutting-edge companies they’re working for.
566 views | | posted on July 28, 2011
- Why Do You Want to Be an Entrepreneur?
So we started our walk with no aim, mission, or purpose other than to talk. Then it got serious, real serious.
513 views | | posted on June 21, 2011