Top Posts · This Month
- 21 Famous Logos with Mind-Blowing Hidden Messages
Here are 21 famous logos with super-insane hidden messages that'll blow your mind!
6,387 views | | posted on April 6, 2011
- Best 101 Entrepreneurship Quotes Ever
101 of the best entrepreneurship quotes around success, failure, leadership, wisdom, humor, money, practicality, and motivation.
3,746 views | | posted on March 25, 2011
- 61 Steps to Becoming a Successful Young Entrepreneur
Follow these 61 steps for the most obstacle-free path to becoming a successful young entrepreneur.
2,863 views | | posted on March 16, 2011
- Search Engine Optimization 101: 9 Basics of Ranking Well
The nine fundamentals of search engine optimization that’ll get you ranking for the long-tail keywords of your dreams.
2,573 views | | posted on April 13, 2011
- 9 Essential Elements of an Effective Business Card
I looked through hundreds of cards and read dozens of articles to figure out what to put on a business card.
2,552 views | | posted on October 3, 2011
- 51 Interesting Networking Questions for Entrepreneurs
A list of 51 interesting, thought provoking questions to ask entrepreneurs at networking events.
1,861 views | | posted on November 14, 2011
- How to Write a Mission Statement with Examples
How to write a mission statement and with a few mission statement examples to help guide you through creating your own.
1,860 views | | posted on September 26, 2011
- How to Send Company Branded Emails through Gmail
Start sending your company branded emails through Gmail in three quick-and-easy steps.
1,157 views | | posted on April 11, 2011
- How to Properly Publish a WordPress Blog Post
Here are 18 things you should do to every blog post after you write it and before you publish it.
1,074 views | | posted on May 10, 2011
- How SEO, Social Media and Email Marketing Work Together
Find out how to accrue an incredibly engaged audience for your blog through integrating SEO, social media, and email marketing.
1,051 views | | posted on October 17, 2011
- 7 Mighty Leadership Characteristics for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs are natural leaders. But leadership comes easier to some than others.
923 views | | posted on December 21, 2011
- $80 Hourly Freelance Rate = $14.40 Wage
I bid out freelance jobs at $80 per hour. That seems like a lot, but it’s really half as much as I should be charging.
888 views | | posted on May 12, 2011
- 10 High-Powered Executives with $1 Salaries
A list of 10 high-powered executives and CEOs with $1 salaries and the cutting-edge companies they’re working for.
861 views | | posted on July 28, 2011
- How to Deal with Angry Customers
A very angry customer email I received last year and how I made him extraordinarily happy.
856 views | | posted on November 23, 2011
- 101 Things I Wish I Learned in Business School
101 things I've learned through three years of being an internet entrepreneur that I didn't learn in business school.
840 views | | posted on March 23, 2011
- 3 Keys to Success for Young Entrepreneurs
When I write, when I speak, and when I teach classes, I start with these three keys to success.
835 views | | posted on December 14, 2011
- 25 Fascinating Stories Behind Your Favorite Brand Names
Did you know that Hitler helped found Volkswagen? According to the Hitler Museum, Hitler wanted to create a “people’s car”.
825 views | | posted on August 29, 2011
- Why Do You Want to Be an Entrepreneur?
So we started our walk with no aim, mission, or purpose other than to talk. Then it got serious, real serious.
629 views | | posted on June 21, 2011
- 21-Point Checklist for Naming Your Company
To make sure you pick the right name for your company, use this 21-point checklist. Nine of them are absolutely essential.
606 views | | posted on April 28, 2011
- Web Domination: 20 of The World’s Top Internet Entrepreneurs
For the past 8 months, I’ve been talking with 20 of the top internet entrepreneurship minds in the world.
593 views | | posted on July 6, 2012