Top Posts · This Month
- 21 Famous Logos with Mind-Blowing Hidden Messages
Here are 21 famous logos with super-insane hidden messages that'll blow your mind!
99 views | | posted on April 6, 2011
- 51 Interesting Networking Questions for Entrepreneurs
A list of 51 interesting, thought provoking questions to ask entrepreneurs at networking events.
96 views | | posted on November 14, 2011
- 9 Essential Elements of an Effective Business Card
I looked through hundreds of cards and read dozens of articles to figure out what to put on a business card.
61 views | | posted on October 3, 2011
- Best 101 Entrepreneurship Quotes Ever
101 of the best entrepreneurship quotes around success, failure, leadership, wisdom, humor, money, practicality, and motivation.
52 views | | posted on March 25, 2011
- 25 Fascinating Stories Behind Your Favorite Brand Names
Did you know that Hitler helped found Volkswagen? According to the Hitler Museum, Hitler wanted to create a “people’s car”.
48 views | | posted on August 29, 2011
- 61 Steps to Becoming a Successful Young Entrepreneur
Follow these 61 steps for the most obstacle-free path to becoming a successful young entrepreneur.
41 views | | posted on March 16, 2011
- How to Write a Mission Statement with Examples
How to write a mission statement and with a few mission statement examples to help guide you through creating your own.
37 views | | posted on September 26, 2011
- 3 Simple Steps to Pick Perfect Colors for Your Business
Before I started 14 Clicks, I went through this 3-step, scientific process to pick the perfect colors for my brand.
17 views | | posted on April 25, 2011
- $80 Hourly Freelance Rate = $14.40 Wage
I bid out freelance jobs at $80 per hour. That seems like a lot, but it’s really half as much as I should be charging.
9 views | | posted on May 12, 2011
- How to Give a Crowd-Rocking Speech That’s Worth Paying for
I asked Ej Carrion, a 21-year-old professional speaker, to give you his 5-step process for giving a crowd-rocking speech.
7 views | | posted on May 2, 2011
- How to Send Company Branded Emails through Gmail
Start sending your company branded emails through Gmail in three quick-and-easy steps.
7 views | | posted on April 11, 2011
- 10 World-Class Companies Started by College Students
Three of the world’s top four websites were started by college students.
6 views | | posted on May 5, 2011
- The 23 Hats of Entrepreneurship
All the hats that entrepreneurs juggle, or should be juggling, so you can get a better idea for what it’s like to be an entrepreneur.
6 views | | posted on April 20, 2011
- 101 Things I Learned in Business School
After scrounging through my $40K college education, I managed to come up with 101 things I learned in business school.
6 views | | posted on March 21, 2011
- 18 Golden Rules to Winning Web Design
Use these golden rules to make sure your web design ahead of the game. A practical guide to responsive web design.
5 views | | posted on July 13, 2011
- How to Deal with Angry Customers
A very angry customer email I received last year and how I made him extraordinarily happy.
4 views | | posted on November 23, 2011
- 101 Things I Wish I Learned in Business School
101 things I've learned through three years of being an internet entrepreneur that I didn't learn in business school.
4 views | | posted on March 23, 2011
- 7 Things Your Customer Needs to Know Before They Buy
No matter what, how, or who you're selling to, there are 7 things customers need to know before they buy.
3 views | | posted on September 6, 2011
- The Average Employee Costs $412,429
I took a look at 20 of the world’s largest companies to see how much they’re spending per employee.
3 views | | posted on May 27, 2011
- 7 Mighty Leadership Characteristics for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs are natural leaders. But leadership comes easier to some than others.
3 views | | posted on December 21, 2011