Top Posts · This Month
- 21 Famous Logos with Mind-Blowing Hidden Messages
Here are 21 famous logos with super-insane hidden messages that'll blow your mind!
5,254 views | | posted on April 6, 2011
- Best 101 Entrepreneurship Quotes Ever
101 of the best entrepreneurship quotes around success, failure, leadership, wisdom, humor, money, practicality, and motivation.
1,246 views | | posted on March 25, 2011
- 51 Interesting Networking Questions for Entrepreneurs
A list of 51 interesting, thought provoking questions to ask entrepreneurs at networking events.
1,115 views | | posted on November 14, 2011
- 9 Essential Elements of an Effective Business Card
I looked through hundreds of cards and read dozens of articles to figure out what to put on a business card.
1,039 views | | posted on October 3, 2011
- 61 Steps to Becoming a Successful Young Entrepreneur
Follow these 61 steps for the most obstacle-free path to becoming a successful young entrepreneur.
952 views | | posted on March 16, 2011
- How to Write a Mission Statement with Examples
How to write a mission statement and with a few mission statement examples to help guide you through creating your own.
518 views | | posted on September 26, 2011
- 25 Fascinating Stories Behind Your Favorite Brand Names
Did you know that Hitler helped found Volkswagen? According to the Hitler Museum, Hitler wanted to create a “people’s car”.
435 views | | posted on August 29, 2011
- 3 Simple Steps to Pick Perfect Colors for Your Business
Before I started 14 Clicks, I went through this 3-step, scientific process to pick the perfect colors for my brand.
345 views | | posted on April 25, 2011
- How to Send Company Branded Emails through Gmail
Start sending your company branded emails through Gmail in three quick-and-easy steps.
275 views | | posted on April 11, 2011
- $80 Hourly Freelance Rate = $14.40 Wage
I bid out freelance jobs at $80 per hour. That seems like a lot, but it’s really half as much as I should be charging.
261 views | | posted on May 12, 2011
- 101 Things I Learned in Business School
After scrounging through my $40K college education, I managed to come up with 101 things I learned in business school.
205 views | | posted on March 21, 2011
- 10 World-Class Companies Started by College Students
Three of the world’s top four websites were started by college students.
114 views | | posted on May 5, 2011
- How to Give a Crowd-Rocking Speech That’s Worth Paying for
I asked Ej Carrion, a 21-year-old professional speaker, to give you his 5-step process for giving a crowd-rocking speech.
92 views | | posted on May 2, 2011
- 21-Point Checklist for Naming Your Company
To make sure you pick the right name for your company, use this 21-point checklist. Nine of them are absolutely essential.
73 views | | posted on April 28, 2011
- 10 High-Powered Executives with $1 Salaries
A list of 10 high-powered executives and CEOs with $1 salaries and the cutting-edge companies they’re working for.
67 views | | posted on July 28, 2011
- How to Properly Publish a WordPress Blog Post
Here are 18 things you should do to every blog post after you write it and before you publish it.
64 views | | posted on May 10, 2011
- 7 Mighty Leadership Characteristics for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs are natural leaders. But leadership comes easier to some than others.
62 views | | posted on December 21, 2011
- The Average Employee Costs $412,429
I took a look at 20 of the world’s largest companies to see how much they’re spending per employee.
56 views | | posted on May 27, 2011
- Web Domination: 20 of The World’s Top Internet Entrepreneurs
For the past 8 months, I’ve been talking with 20 of the top internet entrepreneurship minds in the world.
54 views | | posted on July 6, 2012
- 18 Golden Rules to Winning Web Design
Use these golden rules to make sure your web design ahead of the game. A practical guide to responsive web design.
51 views | | posted on July 13, 2011